Re: Estimating Scripts

Subject: Re: Estimating Scripts
From: KLShaw <KLShaw -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 09:25:19 -0800

David Locke wrote:

<< I need to know how long it will take to complete one page of a video
script. >>

Are you trying to do a cost estimate? If so, I suggest you charge by
the minute, which is how most scriptwriters price their scripts. And
much easier, too. Depending on the kind of script, topic, and your
general state of well-being, the time it takes you to complete one page
can vary considerably. : )

Kim Shaw
Words & Graphics Inc.
KLShaw -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com