Web Analysis Packages...

Subject: Web Analysis Packages...
From: Bill Bledsoe <Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 11:09:15 -0600

List,

Anyone out there that hosts their own website use a web analysis package
on your webserver? If so, do what do you use?

We're trying to pick one... we want to probably go with a commercially
available option but I really haven't seen much out there any good.

Best one I've come up with so far is WebTrends:
<http://www.webtrends.com>

if you have any ideas at all, I'd appreciate hearing them...

Thanks!
Bill Bledsoe
Senior Technical Writer - CMS
St. Louis, MO
Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- cms-stl -dot- com or intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com
webmaster: St. Louis Chapter - STC <www.stc.org/region6/stl>

"The Internet is the first thing that
humanity has built that humanity doesn't
understand," Eric Schmidt, CTO Sun 10/18/96