Re: Documenting OO Languages (i.e. java & C++)

Subject: Re: Documenting OO Languages (i.e. java & C++)
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 10:33:27 -0800

At 10:53 PM 2/12/97 -0500, Jon Steiner wrote:

>Does anyone know of any tools that automatically document C++ code?
>I know that "javadoc" does an incredibly efficient job of breaking Java =
>code down.
>
>Do any tools i.e."literate programming tools" exist for the C++ =
>language?

Autodoc is the C++ equivalent of Javadoc. You'll find it on the
MS Developer CD series. It isn't exactly automagic. It's a tag
language that you use within code comments, then you run the
extraction program and it builds an .rtf file from the commented
code.

Sue Gallagher
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com
-- The _Guide_ is definitive.