Re: TW and Education, degrees (long) -Reply

Subject: Re: TW and Education, degrees (long) -Reply
From: David Hailey <FAHAILEY -at- WPO -dot- HASS -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 16:47:27 -0700

Interesting that you would have brought up institutions. I was just talking
to friends at the WinHelp Conference about that very thing. There is no
really valid reason that I can think of for requiring an individual to go
through certification, but what about institutions? Every profession that I
know of has certification for its institutions. Those I spoke with at the
conference felt that too many schools have no idea what they are doing, and
there seems to be no way of knowing which schools have reasonable programs and
which have pseudo-programs. Whadda ya' think.

Sorry Eric--I know this is going to be another of those awful threads.

Dave Hailey
Here at the reasonably reasonable USU.