Re: Browser-specific HTML

Subject: Re: Browser-specific HTML
From: Chet Ensign <censign -at- INTERSERV -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 04:26:56 -0800

I'm working on a simple to way to write for any browser you want, and
let the reader determine how to view it. It requires a simple cgi script
and the freeware SGML parser NSGMLS, but it is not too difficult to do.
If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to explain in detail.

Best regards,

/chet

---
<signature>
Chet Ensign Office: 212-448-2466
Manager of Data Architecture Home: 201-378-3472
Matthew Bender & Company, Inc. Email: censign -at- bender -dot- com
New York, NY
</>