Position Available

Subject: Position Available
From: Documania <dcma -at- MAIL1 -dot- NAI -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 08:40:06 -0500

This is taken from the 2/16/97 Hartford _Courant_. I am not qualified for
it, but am sure one of you is! In appreciation for the opportunities that
you folk post all the time, I figured I'd pass one along.

Carolyn Haley
DocuMania
dcma -at- ct1 -dot- nai -dot- net

Technical Writer:

If you're looking for more opportunity in a technical writing career, turn
to Hamilton Standard, a division of United Technologies Corporation and a
recognized aerospace pioneer. We're a company on the move, and that's good
news for pepole who want to make a difference and see a difference in their
career.

In this position, you will be responsible for generating commercial
aircraft component maintenance manuals, including assembly, disassembly and
test procedures for aircraft equipment, for use by aircraft mechanics and
technicians. Additional duties include writing service bulletins and
service information releases which will be sent to the airlines, and
describing repairs and test procedures. This position requires knowledge of
electronic and mechanical technology, maintenance practices, FAA and ATA
specifications (particularly ATA 100), and the use of a variety of computer
software. The successful candidate must have a BS degree. Knowledge of
Framemaker Desktop Publishing software is preferred.

We offer a competitive wage and compensation package. For immediate
consideration, please mail or fax (860) 654-2622 your resume and salary
requirements to: Mr. Jim Goodman, Professional Staffing (Email:
goodman -at- hsd -dot- utc -dot- com), Hamilton Standard, One Hamilton Rd., Windsor Locks,
CT 06096. Visit Hamilton Standard on the Internet. Use
http://www.hamiltono-standard.com.