Re: email resumes

Subject: Re: email resumes
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 08:00:52 -0500

Iain Harrison responded to the following (original poster unknown at
this time):

> >> There are still things you can do to present the information
> effectively (white space, ALL CAPS for emphasis, etc.). <<

with this comment:
> Please tell me that this is a joke. ALL CAPS doesn't emphasise, it
> makes text hard to read.

Iain,

Agreed, in part. Maybe this person meant that headings, such as WORK
EXPERIENCE or EDUCATION could be done in all caps. Don't know, can't
say..

How many of you have created your resume in HTML? I am working on mine,
so that I can e-mail it as needed (can't post it off of my home page
because my ISP is also my current employer). I would welcome an
opportunity to e-mail a resume as opposed to paying Kinko's to print my
resume on nice paper, buy the nice matching envelopes, pay postage, etc.

I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!! (oops, sorry for the all-caps emphasis there!) :-)

Happy Wednesday, folks...

Kim Keegan
keegan -at- explorers -dot- com
http://www2.explorers.com/~keegan