new furniture!

Subject: new furniture!
From: William=E -dot- =Newkirk%Pubs%GenAv -dot- Mlb -at- RODES -dot- CCA -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:48:20 EST

well, it looks like they're moving our department around again..but this time
one of the incentives is new furniture.

right now we have a desk with carrel, a same-sized work table for the
computer with shelf underneath, 3 shelf bookcase, 4 drawer file cabinet per
man.

since it's been almost 20 years since i've had to even think about office
furniture at the office (well, we did get some new chair a couple years ago,
but we got in on a larger buy), is there anything marvelously clever or neat
we should look at for inclusion in the "deal"?

it's possible that the new stuff might have to be "modular".

I'd appreciate any ideas and leads if there's some bit of equipment you find
you can't live without...

thanks,

bill newkirk
wenewkirk -at- rodes -dot- cca -dot- rockwell -dot- com
wenewkir -at- collins -dot- rockwell -dot- com (they swear this one works too. really.)