Resumes - again

Subject: Resumes - again
From: "T. Mazza" <tmazz -at- KODIAK -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 12:31:13 -0500

Geoff King wrote (in part):

Well, Tim you must have thoroughly enjoyed writing this pompous little
screed of yours (by the tone of it, it's easy to tell that you're
management). Perhaps you practice your self-righteous insights in
front of the mirror daily? Or rattle off your tough-as-nails blather
to every new applicant?

YES! You've said it so well! I wanted to reply to Tim Altom, got wrapped up in
my manual, deleted his e-mail and said "Oh, well." But boy-oh-boy am I glad you
brought it up.

Tim, some of us work an average of 9hrs. a day, are involved in other
professional activities, have a private life, and simply don't have the time to
schmooze with the managers of other companies. Besides, some of those managers
might be so pretentious (no...) that they wouldn't even want to chat with us.

I have an MA in technical communications and I've had three jobs in the last
five years. I got each job using a RESUME and each job came with an average 20%
increase in salary.

So don't wait for me Tim - I won't take you out to lunch any time soon.

--
(Do onto others 20% better than you would have them do onto you, to account for subjective error.)

Theodora Mazza Mechanical Dynamics, Inc.
tmazz -at- adams -dot- com Ann Arbor, Michigan
(313) 913-2537