Job Opening - New York City

Subject: Job Opening - New York City
From: KTINY -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 15:11:23 -0500

Knowledge Transfer International, a leading knowledge management consulting
firm with over 140 consultants, is currently seeking a Senior Technical
Writer and Online Information Architect for their New York City office.

As a senior member of our consulting organization, you will be responsible
for:

* working with clients to identify knowledge transfer solutions;
* developing project plans;
* developing and implementing hypertext, intranet and paper-based solutions;
* building client relationships.

This position provides an excellent opportunity to work with progressive
technologies and many of the leading corporations in the world. We provide
an excellent benefits package which includes major medical and dental
coverage, 401-K, emerging technology training, and a high-growth environment.

For more information and immediate consideration, please forward a resume to
Ross Squire at:

KTI
747 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017