Re: Word question: printing a list of imported files

Subject: Re: Word question: printing a list of imported files
From: "Jean A. Pratt" <JPRATT -at- ID2 -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 09:11:16 MST7MDT

On Mon, 24 Feb 1997 Danna Cardwell asked:
> In a Word document, one of our writers has imported (by reference) many screen
> shots/pictures. Does anyone know of a way to print a list of these imported
> files?

Danna,

Use WexTech's Quicture to offload the imported graphics to a
subdirectory on your hard drive and then use Jasc Media to print out
them all out in thumbnail size (complete with file name). The two
benefits are that you can then navigate faster through your Word
document and you can also quickly scan the screen captures at your
fingertips.

Jean
----------------------------------
Jean A. Pratt