Re: Attachments (Was: TECHWRITER JOBS IN OVE [Ref:C284715]

Subject: Re: Attachments (Was: TECHWRITER JOBS IN OVE [Ref:C284715]
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:37:49 +0000

TWs:

Can anyone provide info on doing this? Until now, I have never heard of this
capability.

Regards,

Tom <<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>

You should be aware that the information contained within this message is solely
the opinion of the writer (me). The people at NatWest have little control over
how I express myself, and they should not be held responsible for anything I say
(unless, of course, I express it as a corporate opinion).

Author: INTERNET TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at Multimessage
Date: 2/25/97 2:15 AM

I would go one step further: Make them available by ftp! Since
everyone subscribing to this list has access to e-mail in one form or
another, they can always use an ftp-by-mail service if they don't have
a web browser or ftp client.

|\^/| Maynard Hogg
_|\| |/|_ #306, 4-30-10 Yoga, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 158
> < Fax: +81-3-3700-7399
>_./|\._< Internet: maynard -at- gol -dot- com
Unsolicited commercial electronic mail sent to this address will be
proofread at a cost of US$200/hour (half-hour minimum).