Tables in RoboHelp

Subject: Tables in RoboHelp
From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 18:18:28 -0500

Hi, Hi!!

I'm having a little difficulty with tables in Robohelp. Although the
tables look good when being created, and I am getting no errors from the
help compiler when compiling the help source, the results are erratic: some
are great, some have missing lines, some have extra blank lines (at random
places in the table).

Any ideas????? Hints???

Susan Brown
JSC Systems

"Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you
come to the end: then stop."
- Lewis Carroll