Word to HTML - Anyone??

Subject: Word to HTML - Anyone??
From: Emily Betters/Shiva Corporation <ebetters -at- SHIVA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 10:56:25 EDT

Hi All,

My documentation department is converting Word files to HTML. We are currently
using Internet Assistant, which is not our top choice because it forces manual
clean up. Does anybody have suggestions for a better tool which would let us
map Word styles to HTML tags (a WebWorks equivalent)?

Thank you,
Emily Betters and Chuck Muller
Shiva Corporation