Re: What are the pros and cons of the win

Subject: Re: What are the pros and cons of the win
From: Chris Betterton <chrisb -at- CONTEXT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 14:08:00 +0000

Has anyone else used the Windows Help Authoring Template, WHAT6,
available *free* from Microsoft? It's a template and a bunch of macros
for Word 6 , and I really, really like it. Okay, I've never used RoboHelp
(and there is no way my company would pay for it), but compared to the
clumsy, buggy, slow application I used before it is a godsend. And yes, it
lets you tinker around under the bonnet of Winhelp.

Anyone else a fan?

Chris

Chris Betterton
Documentation Writer
Context Limited
email: chrisb -at- context -dot- co -dot- uk
web: www.justis.com