The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L

Subject: The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 07:24:57 -0700

Okay, gang. My first crack at the TECHWR-L "family album" is available
at
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/

There are currently eight photos on the page and I am waiting to receive
five more. Let me know if load time is agonizingly slow for anybody. As
more photos are added, I'll probably break it into sections
alphabetically.

Photos are shown in alphabetical order by last name. Right now they
alternate: photo on left, photo on right, photo on left, photo on right,
etc. As I receive more, it will be too time-consuming to change the
left-right order of existing photos and still keep them in alphabetical
order. Order has priority over position, so the symmetry won't last. But
even asymmetrical, it will look better (I think) than a straight line of
photos down the left side.

If you want to be added to the page, or have any comments about this,
please send them to me at cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com -dot- Please do not reply to
this message without changing the address (otherwise it will come to my
work address). Critiques welcomed!

Bev Parks
cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com