Back to Robohelp - AGAIN (Argh)

Subject: Back to Robohelp - AGAIN (Argh)
From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 11:41:45 -0600

Hi, Hi!!

I've come to the conclusion that I need a better reference on
WINHelp than what Robohelp offers. All of the difficulties I am having seem
to boil down to one of two things: recipe documentation (follow these steps,
no background supplied), or a heay reliance on magic (things are done
automatically, and the whys and wherefores are never offered, leaving you in
the lurch unless you want to do something extremely simple).

The current difficulty is keywords. How do they work? How does
WINHelp process them???

What documents/references to WINHelp or RoboHelp would you
recommend?????

Susan Brown
JSC Systems

"Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you
come to the end: then stop."
- Lewis Carroll