Re: Promo Materials

Subject: Re: Promo Materials
From: Kathleen Padova <kpadova -at- ASICENTRAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:50:00 -0500

I worked someplace that had something they called Fact Sheets
(informally known as Brag Rags)

Kathleen
kpadova -at- millstar -dot- com

Subject: Promo Materials
Author: SUZY -at- SMTP (Suzanne A. Hosie) {suzy -at- WOTE -dot- COM} at MHS
Date: 3/11/97 11:19 AM

Background:

My company will be attending a meeting Thursday night where we have an
opportunity to promote our services. We'll have a table, sign, writing
samples etc. to show off our wares. Brochures didn't make the print run
(don't ask) so we're planning to substitute letterhead with info about our
various services. We'll have one that tells what we know about online help
(in bullet form with a nice big heading), one for help training, etc.,
probably 3-4, in literature holders.

Question:

What would you call these things? I can only come up with Data Sheets, but
that doesn't sound quite right. Ideas anyone?

Thanks for your help.

Suzy Hosie
Write on the Edge
suzy -at- wote -dot- com