Mid-Topic Jumps and Keywords

Subject: Mid-Topic Jumps and Keywords
From: laura -dot- lochridge -at- US -dot- GASES -dot- BOC -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 11:45:11 -0500

Hi all!

I am creating a Windows 3.1 Help file with secondary windows that will
eventually become a Windows 95 Help file. This file contains
screen-level Help for a software package and will be "hooked" with the
application. I know how to create mid-topic jumps and keywords, but
before I spend time creating them, can anyone tell me if there are any
pitfalls that I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Laura Lochridge
Senior Documentation Consultant
BOC Gases
laura -dot- lochridge -at- us -dot- gases -dot- boc -dot- com
(908) 771-1081