HTML version of Resish's list now on my web site

Subject: HTML version of Resish's list now on my web site
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- DJTTD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 20:25:55 GMT

Since I sent this just before the list melted down, I'm sending it again. My
apologies if you got it twice.

I've added an HTML version of John Renish's large and excellent "Technical
Writing: Books and Reference Sources" list to my web site, Internet Resources
for Technical Communicators, at:

http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/techcomm.html

This is a large list, about 330K in 27 files, and well worth checking out.

Beth Mazur did the HTML conversion and graciously allowed me to use her
files.

I would be interested in any feedback about the usability of the current
format. I'm considering changing the list to a frames interface as I think it
would be easier to use, but I'd like to know if anyone using my site would
have problems with that. Beth's version of the list would be available as a
non-frames alternative. Please direct any comments directly to me at
ksoltys -at- interlog -dot- com and not to the list.

Regards
Keith