Re: 21" monitor recommendations

Subject: Re: 21" monitor recommendations
From: "Hamilton, Susan" <shamilton -at- METASOLV -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 15:13:29 -0600

At a job I had a few years back, I had a 21" monitor. I loved it.
However, I would have loved it a *lot* more if I had had a glare saver.
The larger the surface space, the more chance there is that you will
notice distracting glare. I often found myself scrunched up close to the
monitor because I couldn't see past the glare. Be sure you check into it
and include it in your budget if you think you need it--they can be very
expensive for that size monitor.

Susan