Jobs: Sydney and Melbourne, Australia

Subject: Jobs: Sydney and Melbourne, Australia
From: jhazel -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 06:55:19 +1100

To respond to this notice, please use the contact info below, don't reply to me.

[Apologies if anyone received this already. My posting was apparently lost
during listserver problems last week which bumped me off the list until now.]

Quoin Technology is currently seeking experienced technical
writers/information designers in Sydney and Melbourne, with experience in:
SAP
SGML
HTML and web site development
HDK and Winhelp development.

There are both long and short term positions available, involving
interesting and challenging work.

Contact: Quoin Technology
sydney -at- quoin -dot- com -dot- au
fax (02) 9299-4808 (from outside Australia fax 61-2-9299-4808)