Help System Architect - NY Metro

Subject: Help System Architect - NY Metro
From: KTINY -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 22:13:18 -0500

Knowledge Transfer International, a leading knowledge management consulting
firm, is seeking a senior-level help system architect to join our development
team for a leading-edge consulting assignment. As a senior architect, you
will be responsible for working with hardware and software engineers in the
development of a new, innovative help system for our client's diagnostic
equipment. Prerequisites include:

** Extensive design and development of help systems (artificial intelligence
and/or fault tolerant systems experience desired)
** Solid usability and user interface skills
** Ability to conduct audience analyses to identify knowledge requirements
(ranging from non-technical user to service repair staff)
** Understanding of a variety of electronic delivery methods including
CD-ROM, Internet, CD-R, etc.

Prior experience in the medical diagnostic field is preferred. For more
information or to submit a resume, please contact Ross Squire at
KTINY -at- aol -dot- com or by calling 212-355-8080. We will consider out-of-town
professionals!