Job opportunities: Jr and Sr

Subject: Job opportunities: Jr and Sr
From: Christiane Cadrin <cadrinc -at- BERCLAIN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 14:59:14 -0500

A short while ago, I sent a job opportunity at Berclain's for a junior
technical writer. This position has not been filled yet and we look forward
to receiving resumes. Due to my leaving, Berclain has a second opening now
for a Technical Documentation Coordinator.

The person in this position is responsible for writing, creating and
maintaining user's manuals for our manufacturing synchronization software as
well as... coordinating all of the department's activities (documentation
and translation).

The ideal candidate has
- a minimum of 5 years ('s, s, 5-year experience, etc.) technical
writing experience;
- excellent English writing skills;
- proficiency in spoken French;
- degree or certificate in technical communication or translation;
- experience in management and/or with writing online help is an asset.

Please send your resume by April 11, 1997 to:

Berclain Group Inc.
Human Resources Department
3175, ch. des Quatre-Bourgeois, suite 300
Sainte-Foy (Quebec)
CANADA
G1W 2K7

Fax: (418) 654-0645 c/o Rosanne Ouellet, Human Resources Manager
E-mail: ouelletr -at- berclain -dot- com

Christiane Cadrin, C.Tr. Berclain Group inc.
Technical Documentation Coordinator 3175, Quatre-Bourgeois, suite 300
E-mail : cadrinc -at- berclain -dot- com Sainte-Foy (Quebec)
Tel : (418) 654-1454 ext. 218 CANADA G1W 2L4
Fax : (418) 654-0645 http://www.berclain.com