[no subject]

From: Steven Warren <Steven_Warren/USG -at- USGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 16:56:06 -0400

Question:

I am under the assumption that this is a list for technical writers to
learn through their peers. I have been reading and participating
occasionally for several months. Every time I try to be helpful or say
something, other people on the list say oooh! here is a opportunity to slam
someone. Who cares that there in my profession or that they are trying to
learn, or that they might not be as experienced as I am. I'll slam them
anyway.

Why?

I feel this is the reason many people are afraid to give there comments.
Are there any other people who feel the same way I do. Just curious?