Slamming

Subject: Slamming
From: Michelle Corbin Nichols <tigger -at- VNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 17:08:57 -0500

>> Steven Warren wrote:
>>I feel this is the reason many people are afraid to give there comments.
>>Are there any other people who feel the same way I do. Just curious?

Yes, I would agree with you Steven. I think many people have left the list
completely because of this. I will only post my opinions to the entire
list when I feel strongly enough to take the heat. I'd like to see the
list take a more friendly tone. I think debating is fine, but the tone of
many of the posts has gotten out of hand.

Time for me to get slammed for agreeing with you.... ;)

TTFN,
Michelle Corbin Nichols