Re: Term research paper

Subject: Re: Term research paper
From: shane mitchell <D40CC -at- CUNYVM -dot- CUNY -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 17:55:44 EST

I am a technical writing student and I am doing a research paper titled
"The future prospects for electrical and mechanical engineering and
computer students in NY." I am searching the internet for information
such as; the companies hiring, number of position available, starting
salaries, etc. Suggestions of keywords to use and sites to visit are
wellcomed. My e-mail address is "D40CC -at- CUNYVN -dot- CUNY -dot- EDU" thanks for your input.