Jobs: Houston and Austin

Subject: Jobs: Houston and Austin
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 21:39:04 -0600

I'd like to call attention to COREComm's latest job
postings for Austin and Houston, Texas. Several jobs
listings were added today, mostly technical writers and
HTML authors.

To see the complete list, see
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/

If you do not have web accesss, write to our recruiter,
Eric Janda at ejanda -at- msn -dot- com for more information.

--
By the way, we're going to have an Expo booth at the STC
conference in Toronto so be sure to stop by and tell

Regards,
LaVonna

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/