Subject: Techwr-L/STC/Toronto
From: Robert Sidman <Robert_R_Sidman -at- NOTES -dot- FMSO -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 12:39:04 -0400

I'm asked to remind all techwr-l people that if you're going to STC
Toronto, we'll have a reception within the STC Sunday night reception. Look
for a large happy group as far away from the music, but as close to a bar
and food, as possible. More details later.

At STC Seattle last May, a bunch of us techwr-l folks had a private dinner
party, arranged by, I do believe, a young lady from Toronto. So, here we
are heading for Toronto, and are we going to have this dinner party again?
Who was that young lady? Offline replies appreciated.

TIA

Bob
Robert R Sidman
Internet Pagemaster
U.S. Naval Supply Systems Command
<robert_sidman -at- fmso -dot- navy -dot- mil>