GUI designer sought: Columbia, SC

Subject: GUI designer sought: Columbia, SC
From: AlumsHubby -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 15:49:08 -0500

Affinity Technology Group, Inc. (http://www.affi.net/) is looking for a GUI
designer with a background in ergonomic design for end-user interfaces.
We're looking for someone trained as a technical communicator, industrial
designer, or industrial psychologist to help us perfect our human-machine
interfaces for consumer use.

For more details, contact Todd Vaules (QA Manager) at (803) 758-2511.