Re: How many PCs does

Subject: Re: How many PCs does
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 22:32:00 -0800

On Tue, 1 Apr 1997 14:51:01 -0600, Lisa Miller wrote:

>How many PCs does it take to document an application?
>
>I think it takes two: one to run the application; one to document the
>application.
>
>This may be an issue at my new site. I hope not. I am interested in
>knowing you'alls opinion on this issue. How many PCs do you think it
>takes? How many do you have now?

Just takes one here... nothing stopping me from running both processes
on one machine (486/75). I use a really cool little add-on called
PageMage - it gives me multiple desktop with X-Windows-type switching
(ie. just push the mouse pointer to the edge of the screen, and it will
jump to the next desktop in that direction). Set up a nice 5x5 grid of
desktops and put everything in its own little piece of real estate! :-)

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<insert standard disclaimer here>

I think therefore I am, familiar to most?
How long did we eat the seed planted by our host?
4 billion years between our ears, still hatred brings
as many tears. Still we judge each other...
why when we're only looking for the same high?
- Queensr?che, "spOOL"