Re: Hiring Practices

Subject: Re: Hiring Practices
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 08:28:37 -0600

Besides the ethics, I could see searching the net as a kind of "asking."
Probably something you wish you hadn't done if you end up in court.

I would hate to have the opponent's lawyer spinning horror stories about
high-tech spying and how I used the company's technological big guns (OK,
Deja News and a desktop PC, but I'd hate to have to explain it to a jury
that's never used a browser) to spy on some poor job applicant.

Flame before reading!
Mike Huber mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Not an official Rockwell spokesman