Senior TW position in Provo, Utah

Subject: Senior TW position in Provo, Utah
From: Scott Baddley <scottb -at- VIEWSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 07:49:40 -0700

You can fax your resumes to 801-377-0787 Attn: Documentation Manager or
Email scottb -at- viewsoft -dot- com -dot-
We are a Software development company that develops an application
development tool for the Internet. We are seeking a senior-level
Technical Writer to join our small (3 1/2 writer) team in developing
online, print, and Web documentation.
Qualifications: BA/BS or equivalent and 4+ years of experience producing
application developer documentation. Knowledge of C++, HTML, and
databases preferred. Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
Familiarity with NT, Frontpage, Robohelp, and Framemaker as well as
experience writing APIs and tutorials a plus.