RoboHelp link colors

Subject: RoboHelp link colors
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- WRITEANGLES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 08:01:04 -0800

I'm doing a fairly complex online help project using RoboHelp, and the client wants the links to be blue, not the standard green. I can get a single link's color to change, but does anyone know if there's a way tochange the link color so that it defaults to another color? We're using Word 95 and RH4.

I've tried to find some refernce to it in the RH docs, but with no luck. Please, someone, tell me there's a way! :-)
-joanne