Re: Does Word 97 Work With RH4?

Subject: Re: Does Word 97 Work With RH4?
From: "Wayne J. Douglass" <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 11:42:31 -0800

At 11:58 AM 4/3/97 -0800, Mike Johnson wrote:
>I'm about to go out and spend my hard-earned bread on a newer version of
>Word that will work with WinHELP Office version 4.097 (contains ROBOHELP
>and associated programs.
>
>At the college bookstore I found the entire Windows 97 Office Suite for
>$180.
>
>Is that a good deal?
>
>Will Word 97 work? I've heard some gruesome stories about it.

Good questions, Mike. A quick check of the site for Blue Sky Software for
RH4 compatibility with Word 97 says yes (http://www.blue-sky.com).

Gruesome stories and valuable tips and tricks for Office 97 can be found at
Woody's Office Watch home page (http://www.wopr.com). Subscribe to his email
newsletter. You'll be glad you did.

--Wayne Douglass