huh? (new publication announcement)

Subject: huh? (new publication announcement)
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 16:00:29 -0400

Maybe I just need a nap or something, but I do NOT understand the logic
behind this**

-----fwd-------
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 12:56:16 -0400
From: Hoag Levins <hoagl -at- mediainfo -dot- com>
To: online-newspapers -at- planetarynews -dot- com
Subject: New E&P Magazine

E&P announces launch of a new **print** magazine to cover the online news
industry.

http://www.mediainfo.com/ephome/news/newshtm/recent/040997n1.htm

@Kat _______________________http://members.aol.com/mwrk/
MasterWork Consulting Services________katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
Technical writing / Editing / Web site development

"Always try to go through life a little hungry - you
never know when you'll meet something edible." /TJ Bass