Examples of bad technical writing: Contest Update

Subject: Examples of bad technical writing: Contest Update
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 16:08:04 -0600

Hi! If you need a good laugh or a good cry, be sure to
stop by the COREComm web site. I've added more entries
to the "Worst Technical Writing Sample of the Month" Contest.

Several of you sent in entries, so you'll want to see
how you ranked.

Note:
If you have some bad writing that you want to enter, please
use the form instead of submitting directly to me.

Have fun!

By the way, the judges' favorite from recent entries was
Gabby Hayes's entry in October 1996.

Regards,
LaVonna

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/