my website address - resume online!

Subject: my website address - resume online!
From: Jim Lindsey <lindsey -at- NS -dot- SYMPATICO -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 23:57:35 -0400

Dear Diane:

My website is up at: http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/lindsey. The site name is
Softspoken, since that's the name of my company. It's basically my resume
divided into convenient, accessible sections, linked so that a reader can
follow whatever thread is most relevant.

I would appreciate it if you can do two things for me. One, make the
website address available to clients to whom you submit me for contracts
(and show Lynne Leaf - see if it gives her any ideas). I think it's more
impressive than a paper resume. Two, take a look at it for yourself and
give me any suggestions that might occur to you.

Thanks,

Jim