Re: LIST TRIVIA - Digest reading trick

Subject: Re: LIST TRIVIA - Digest reading trick
From: Phillip Wilkerson <phillipw -at- ALLENSYSGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 11:13:24 -0400

Along similar lines, I print the digest to a PDF using PDF Writer (Acrobat
version 3.0) and save the file by date (e.g., 041897.PDF). Then, I use
Exchange to view, search, print, cut/paste etc. Each day's digest gets
archived on a network drive for browsing by the entire Tech Comm Dept.
We've got six months of digests in PDF format, for online searching.

Phillip Wilkerson
Allen Systems Group, Inc.
Naples, FL
http://allensysgroup.com