JOB POSTING--IMMEDIATE NEED

Subject: JOB POSTING--IMMEDIATE NEED
From: Ann Sweeney <sweeney -at- CINTERACTIVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 18:07:07 -0400

JOB POSTING--TECH. WRITER

Cambridge Interactive is looking for a tech. writer to document a project
that we're getting ready to deliver. This is a 20-30/hr. week contract
job with the potential to convert to a PT or FT permanent position.
Ideally, our start date for this job is *21 April* (Monday). Salary for
this position is competitive and will be based on experience. Please
contact Ann Sweeney (617)520-2100(ph.) or sweeney -at- cinteractive -dot- com (email)
for details.
Ann Sweeney
Cambridge Interactive
124 Mt. Auburn Street
Suite 180
Cambridge, MA 02138

sweeney -at- cinteractive -dot- com
www.cinteractive.com

617-520-2100 (voice)
617-492-0808 (fax)

"He that will not apply new remedies must expect
new evils, for time is the greatest innovator."
--Francis Bacon