Intro to HTML / web site design / reusing text across various applications

Subject: Intro to HTML / web site design / reusing text across various applications
From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:39:33 -0500

Hi, Hi!!

Projects are on hold (developer inavailability yet again) for a
while, so I am finding more pies to put my fingers into.

A project my firm wants to get going is corporate
profile/services/etc. for both web publication and brochures.

What tools would you recommend? Optimally, I would like to be able
to keep a 'database' of the information for publication which would allow
easy conversion to text, PDF (possibly), and HTML.

Are there any 'must have' references for web site design / HTML use?

Any 'must see' sites that provide this kind of information?

What is a good intro to HTML????

Anything else that might be of help?????

Again, you all, thanks ever so ........

Susan Brown
JSC Systems Corp.

"Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you
come to the end: then stop."
- Lewis Carroll