Re: Why do you do contract work?

Subject: Re: Why do you do contract work?
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 18:30:38 -0700

Sorry--I should have clarified my comment/question: Pertaining to Kate
Folse's survey and the suspicious response it received, why were those
questions a problem? They seemed pretty innocuous to me but I'm willing
to believe I'm naive.

Obviously the issues Buck mentioned would raise flags.
Sella Rush
sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington USA