Re: Ventura and Interleaf

Subject: Re: Ventura and Interleaf
From: "Wayne J. Douglass" <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 12:02:09 -0700

At 01:28 PM 4/23/97 EST, Estella wrote:

>To the best of my knowledge, it is only a PC-based product. I have seen
>it used on a Novell file server, a Windows for Workgroups server, and
>individual PCs. I believe Interleaf is the DTP for use on UNIX-based
>platforms, although I have never used it.

There once was a Mac version of VP (not sure what version). I think it
happened during the period when the clueless Xerox ran the product into the
ground and lost the market share that VP had on the PC side. From all
reports, the latest version from Corel is very good, but very
FrameMaker-like in its look and feel.

--Wayne Douglass