Re: JOB POSTING: Technical Marketing Writer

Subject: Re: JOB POSTING: Technical Marketing Writer
From: Hillary Jones <hillary -at- NICHIMEN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 08:31:20 -0700

I just finished my degree in tech comm at Miami University, where one of
the options for specialization within our field is "technical
marketing."

If the job posting for a technical marketing writer doesn't sound like
what you want to do, then let it slide, but believe me, there are people
who consider technical marketing writing to be interesting, challenging,
and a lucrative area of our field!

Hillary Jones