Thank you

Subject: Thank you
From: Marilyn O'Leary <moleary -at- LSUVM -dot- SNCC -dot- LSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 07:58:13 -0500

Thanks to the vast number of techwr-lers who responded to my cry for
linguistic help--more names than I can list here in good conscience. I
received a number of extremely helpful suggestions which got me out of my
knot. Thanks too, for the many expressions of support from those of you
who have also slogged through linguistics and, like me, found it very
difficult going! My paper is almost written now, and I think I have
presented a fairly strong case. This is a great group. Thanks again.
Marilyn

Marilyn Barrett O'Leary
Louisiana Sea Grant College Program
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA
moleary -at- lsuvm -dot- sncc -dot- lsu -dot- edu