Re: Trademarks for Other Companies' Products

Subject: Re: Trademarks for Other Companies' Products
From: "Ridder, Fred" <F -dot- Ridder -at- DIALOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 13:52:06 -0400

FWIW,
If the trademarks are really _registered_ trademarks (i.e. registered
with the US
Patent and Trademark Office), the symbol should be the circled "R", and
*not*
the TM symbol. The TM symbol is supposed to be used forn marks that a
company is claiming as trademarks but which have not yet gone through
the
registration process.

Not a lawyer, but having read quite a lot on trademarks...

Fred Ridder
f -dot- ridder -at- dialogic -dot- com
Dialogic Corporation
Parsippany, NJ