(Fwd) Re: RFC1983 (Was E-mail or e-mail)

Subject: (Fwd) Re: RFC1983 (Was E-mail or e-mail)
From: "T. Mazza" <tmazz -at- KODIAK -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 13:39:29 -0400

Bev Parks wrote:

I tried to resist this thread, but can't. I think Ella and RFC 1983 are
(the most) correct.

While e-mail is still widely used, the convention is steadily leaning
toward email. I use email; used to use e-mail; *always* hated E-mail and
any other variation (such as eMail).

I don't understand the resistance to omitting the hyphen. Do those who
insist on the hyphen also write inter-net and mo-dem?

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil

---End of forwarded mail from "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>

--
(If you can't convince them, outwit them.)

Theodora Mazza (tmazz -at- adams -dot- com)