Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???

Subject: Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???
From: John Glenn <sfarmh1 -at- SCFN -dot- THPL -dot- LIB -dot- FL -dot- US>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 12:06:58 -0400

I can see the lawyers lining up already, so may I suggest
another approach ... let us publically list the GOOD
agencies/clients, etc. and respond privately if asked ''what
about {insert name} company.''

This should help keep the flames down (a little? maybe?) and
it is POSITIVE. Make the URL known to the (WW)World so it is
beneficial (THE CARROT) to agencies/clients to want to
''make the list.'' A caveat: Absence from this list does
not necessarily indicate the company is a sweatshop that
... Something to protect the innocent (us).

I also would suggest that the list entries (good or bad)
be site-specific. I'm treated pretty good at Trecom's
Tampa FL office, but I've never worked for the Toronto shop
so I can't/won't comment about that location.

While I fully support sharing good/bad/ugly information, my
*PREFERENCE* would be the positive list.
(Now comes follish statement.) Heck, I'd even provide the
URL for such a list of worthy places to work.

john glenn <sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us>