Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???

Subject: Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 14:59:52 -0700

>Stephen Forrest[SMTP:forrest -at- SMTP -dot- SHIMADZU -dot- COM] suggests:
<snip>
>I think we would be smart to pool our experience to improve our
>position in the market. How about this: a list where everyone
>participating simply lists the companies he or she has worked with?
>Anyone wanting information about a company could search the list and
>contact those who have had experience with it.

======
That's the best idea yet!
To make it easier on the users of the list, the information could be
arranged by company, with a list of contacts below it, rather than a
list by person with company names listed below it. That way, if you
search for XYZ Corp, you find it once and all five techwhirlers who have
worked there are listed below it--instead of searching for XYZ Corp. and
having to continue the search five times to find all the information.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil