RF Interference notices; Canadian version?

Subject: RF Interference notices; Canadian version?
From: "L. Burnham O'Donald" <lodonald -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 10:09:24 -0400

I'm editing a manual for a client who's developing a new product that is
a Class A computing device. At the front of the manual he's got an RF
interference notice [basically 'lifted' from another manual he'd done],
i.e.:

This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy
and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions in
this manual, may cause interference to radio communications. It has been
tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A computing
device pursuant to Subpart J of Part 15 of FCC Rules, which are designed
to provide reasonable protection against such interference when operated
in a commercial environment. Operation of this equipment in a
residential area can possibly cause interference for which the user will
be solely responsible.

My question is, the client is wondering about a similar Canadian notice.
Anyone know what such a notice might say? I did a cursory Net search but
thus far turned up only places where the entire Canadian Electrical Code
could be ordered for purchase; not exactly what I had in mind.

Thanks for any assistance.
Louise O'Donald
lodonald -at- primenet -dot- com